Saturday, March 12, 2005

unrequited love

Have you ever seen a girl that you don't know, and be completely fascinated by her? She's everything you look for in a significant other, as far as beauty, humor, and heart. This is what I saw in Rachael Ray, host of 30 minute meals and $40 a day. I was watching her show today, and to my astonishment, I observed an engagement ring on her finger! Needless to say, my heart is broken.

Of course, she's dating a musician from The Cringe. Why can't she take an interest in geeky 23 year old guys that live with their parents? Alas, I hope she finds happiness with her man. I can only wish the best for someone as beautiful and naturally endeering as Rachael Ray.

"According to a new study, women in satisfying marriages are less likely to develop cardiovascular diseases than unmarried women. So don't worry lonely women, you'll be dead soon."-Tina Fey

It seems that Tina Fey is married as well...It looks like I'm going to die a slow and lonely death. I'm off to give blood. Hopefully, my broken heart will be able to give off a few more pumps for those in need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home